Spacious yacht moored on the River Hamble offers a different kind of staycation for families and friends. Dogs welcome!
- Unique yacht stay on the picturesque River Hamble, spacious for families or groups of friends.
- Spread over 3 decks, the 5 cabins include a master with double bed, one twin, two single cabins and a bunk bed cabin accessed through the master.
- There are 3 bathrooms, all equipped with hot showers with 2 being en-suite.
- There is a spacious living area on the main deck with a full kitchen including all mod cons, dining area and viewing deck.
- Take in the river views from the upper deck, complete with sunloungers, deck cushions, deck chairs and beanbags.
- Optional extras include kayak or paddleboard hire, powerboat courses, watersports lessons, picnic delivery and afternoon tea.,
- Great base for exploring the Hamble peninsula, take a trip to the Isle of Wight, visit the New Forest or South Downs National Park
Free nights! Stay 4 nights for the price of 3, 6 nights for the price of 5 and 8 nights for the price of 7.
Retreat to the water and enjoy a staycation on this gorgeous yacht, which is moored on the River Hamble near Southampton. Sleeping up to 6 it offers something a little different for those looking for an adventure!
Seafin is spread over three decks, offering plenty of space for all the family, or groups of friends! On the lower deck you can find five cabins: one master with double bed, one twin, 2 singles and a bunk bed cabin (which is accessed through the master cabin). There are 3 bathrooms, all with hot showers with two of the cabins being en-suite.
On the main deck you can find your spacious living area with fully equipped galley kitchen including all mod cons, a dining table for 8 plus a viewing deck, the perfect place for that morning cuppa or late night tipple!
On the upper deck you can relax on the sunloungers, deck chairs and bean bags and take in the views of the surrounding river.
If this wasn't enough then there are lots of optional extras you can enjoy: kayak or paddleboard hire, afternoon tea delivery, picnic delivery, powerboat course, watersports lessons or rib hire.
Locally you can take a trip to the Isle of Wight or visit the beautiful port city of Southampton with its interactiveTitanic model and abundance of museums and galleries. If you prefer to get out in nature then the stunning New Forest or South Downs National Parks are just a short drive away.
Children and dogs welcome. There is additional fee of £10 per dog per night.
Exclusive use of Seafin for your family's self-catering holiday.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
If you wish to add any food and drinks please request at time of booking for cost of extras.
There are lots of options extras to make your stay even more special!
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
WiFi - Limited access to WiFi
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.