Gorgeous geodesic dome with wooden hot tub set in a secluded location of a family run farm near Brecon. Closed in winter.
- Off grid geodome with private wood burning hot tub sleeps 2 guests on the edge of the Brecon Beacons.
- The geodome has a large 5m window perfect for taking in the views whilst you stay cosy with your wood burning stove.
- There is a romantic brass bed, plenty of soft furnishings and comfy armchairs as well as a double gas ring for cooking.
- Outside you can relax in the hot tub, sit by the firebowl or dine al fresco.
- Your private washroom hut with eco loo and gas powered shower comes complete with an Ordnance Survey Map.
- Locally you can enjoy cycling, horse-riding, piggy walking or watersports such as canoeing, windsurfing and sailing.
- Closed for Winter, open from March to October.
Deep in the Brecon Beacons you can find a family-run site offering a beautiful Geodome with wooden hot tub for 2. Set in its own secluded private spots with stunning countryside views, this is the perfect place to get away from it all and do as much or as little as you like.
Seren Bach is a 7m wide geodesic dome offerings incredible views through its 5m wide window and also benefits from a viewing window in the ceiling, perfect for stargazing from the warmth of your double brass bed. This property is great for a romantic break as it is tucked away in the upper corner of the field so offering complete privacy. The dome also has a wood burning stove which keeps it lovely and cosy, plus there is a comfy sofa for snuggling on and a well equipped kitchen and dining area. Outside you can find you own washroom hut with posh self composting loo and gas powered hot water shower.
After a busy day exploring the local area you can come back and chill out in your wooden luv-tub and feel your aching muscles relax. Be sure to light the firebowl, so it is ready for toasting some delicious marshmallows once you get out. These you can take with your to the swing seat where you can watch the sun set, what could be more romantic!
Locally you can enjoy a spot of cycling, walking or even a guided tour in this beautiful location. Animal lovers can partake in horse-riding, sheep trekking or piggy walking whilst those who enjoy being out on the water can try their hand at canoeing, windsurfing or sailing. There are many festivals throughout the year in this area including the Royal Welsh Show in July, Brecon Jazz festival in August and the Abergavenny Food Festival in September so do please enquire.
Open from March to October inclusive with Monday and Friday arrivals.
For an instant price use the Check Availability button and select your dates.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Small site (2-4 accoms)
There isn't a fridge but there is a large cool box complete with ice packs and a wine cooler.What should we bring?
Tea lights or candles, matches, food and torches.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.