Fabulous Grade II listed house with seaviews, A sophisticated stay in prime location, just 200m from the beach at Lyme Regis ideal for a get together.
- A Grade II listed 4 storey house looking out to sea at Lyme Regis, just 200 metres from the beach.
- The property can sleep up to 9 in 5 bedrooms, one with a balcony and one ideal for children with bunk beds and another single. There are 2 bathrooms at the property.
- Relax on the front patio to take in the seaside scene, or get a seaview from the wooden balcony in the garden.
- Walk the coastal path to Charmouth from the property or take a woodland walk back from the beach.
- There are 2 kitchens making this an ideal stay for 2 families should they want to do their own thing sometimes.
- There are plenty of eateries to enjoy around the beach and town.
Fabulous historic retreat with lots of quirks and character for up to 9 guests in Lyme Regis. Situated right by the seaside in an historic Grade II listed house. Perfect for couples or families, this is an ideal property for special getaway, reunion or family time. Enjoy direct views over the harbour and Lyme Bay.
Set over 4 floors this impressive property offers home from home comforts with charm around every corner. Entering through the solid wooden front you come upon a light and airy lounge with large comfy sofas, wooden floors and a TV with DVD player. From here you can enjoy the stunning sea and beach views or simply enjoy watching people go about their day. Climb the stairs to the first floor where the dining room with sea views and you can choose to cook in one of two kitchens - one more traditional and one more modern.
The second floor houses 3 of the bedrooms - one of which has a balcony, whilst the third floor houses 2 more bedrooms. There are 3 double bedrooms and one bedroom with a bunk bed and separate single bed, the perfect place for the kiddies. There are family bathrooms on the ground level and third floor.
Outside you can relax on the front patio taking in the sights and sounds of the seaside. There is also a wooden balcony in the garden at the back of the house with a seaview.
Locally there is plenty to see and do. The house is just 200m from the beach and a 500m stroll to Dinosaurland Fossil Museum, a sure hit for kids of all ages. Walk the coastal path to Charmouth, or enjoy the charms of Lyme Regis itself. Guests can enjoy hiking, diving, tennis and even a round of golf, all within proximity of the property.
Children welcome. No pets.
There is a minimum 3 night stay.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.