Bijou wooden pod house with private hot tub + al fresco dining area, looking out over fields at Long Itchington.
- Wooden Pod with countryside views sleeps 2 on a sofa bed.
- Outside under your gazebo area you can relax in your private hot tub.
- Dine inside the pod or outside on your decked area.
- There is a sink and kettle inside the pod so you can have fun cooking al fresco on the BBQ.
- The pod has its own private composting toilet with a shared shower room nearby.
- There is electric heating in the pod to keep it warm in the cooler months.
- Nearby you can enjoy visits to Warwick Castle and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Reduced rates for 2 or more nights.
Tinywood Homes offers mini, cleverly designed wooden houses offering a home from home stay in Warwickshire. Teeny-Weeny House sleeps up to 2 guests with a full automatic private hot tub!
Located near the village of Long Itchington, Warwickshire, this tiny house has uninterrupted views over the countryside and is only a short walk from local amenities. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare.
The Teeny-Weeny is a unique concept that joins a modern wooden pod, with an integral gazebo that houses your own private hot tub! Between these two areas you can enjoy a covered terrace with deckchairs where you can sit and relax with a book, or enjoy dining al fresco, yet under cover!
Inside the property you can find a sofabed for 2, sink with running cold water, dining table, kettle and fridge plus electric sockets and lighting. There are no cooking facilities inside so you can explore cooking on the gas BBQ outside.
The hot tub is filled with fresh water prior to arrival of guests.
New Teeny Weeny is located adjacent to a working arable field. It is the guests responsibility to ensure the house is left clean and tidy.
Guests have access to a private external flushing toilet with a small sink and there is a shared shower room near by.
Single nights possible.
Please click "Check Availability" and select your dates to view the price of your stay.
Dogs welcome at no extra charge.
Please note only sheets are provided for the sofabed so please bring sleeping bags or a duvet.
Coventry / Birmingham
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.