Stay on a 60ft Classic Motor Yacht in Southampton. Book 1 or 2 ensuite bedrooms for up to 4 guests. Hot Tub onboard!
- A luxury 60ft super-yacht stay with hot tub moored in the Ocean Quay Martina at Southampton.
- There is a master bedroom with super-king size bed and ensuite bathroom for a couple. If bringing an extra 2 guests there is a twin cabin with ensuite shower room as well. The boat is for exclusive hire. No one else is onboard.
- Request to add extras like champagne, chocoloates, balloons, flowers and specialised cakes to add to a special occasion.
- There is a kitchen or you can order takeouts to be delivered and eaten inside or outside on the yacht. Fisherman sell from their boats at Shamrock Quay. Or walk to local eateries at the marina or take a drive to bustling Oxford Street.
- You will be greeted by Rob who lives on the neighbouring boat and he can assist during your stay if required.
- Although children over 10 (or a babe in arms) are welcome on Temptation II, younger children are not permitted due to safety reasons.
November 2021 - Discounted rate for midweek stays. (Included in price quoted)
Stay on a luxury 60ft classic super-yacht and enjoy views over the river Itchen from the back deck and/or the hot tub on the enclosed upper deck. This sophisticated vessel sleeps 2-4 people and is moored in Ocean Quay Marina, Southampton. The yacht comprises of four levels - including a hot tub on the top, the bridge, through a door to a lovely salon (lounge), leading to the back deck with outside dining, or down a few stairs to a fully equipped galley (or kitchen to the owners), which has everything you need to cook up that perfect meal! Then below is the companionway leading to the master cabin (bedroom), with an extremely comfortable super-king bed, a large 50" smart TV and en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower. Also off the companionway is a twin-bedded cabin (bedroom), with full-size separate beds and an en-suite shower room - all for exclusive hire.
The 1st Mate, Rob will be there to welcome and support during your stay. He lives next door on his own boat and will be wearing a mask and social distancing due to COVID. The Yacht also has a thorough deep COVID clean between guests.
Back on board, delight in the bubbles of the hot tub after a busy day exploring the local area or simply spend all your time relaxing onboard enjoying the experience of a superyacht. Temptation II offers champagne and chocolates on arrival, balloons, flowers and/or specialised birthday cakes are available onboard - please ask the owners for details. Takeouts can be ordered on the JustEat App and similar Apps which can be delivered directly to the yacht. It's a short walk to Shamrock Quay and 'The Yellow Wellie Cafe' for breakfast/lunch or a short drive if you prefer the bussle of Oxford Street in the evening. Dine inside or out on the back of the boat overlooking the water indulging in a romantic meal al fresco or in the comfortable inside dining area. Local fresh fish can be purchased straight from the fishing boats at the fishmonger in Shamrock Quay to complete the experience of the sea and cooked in the galley with all the facilities of home. The comfy lounge is the perfect place to chat with friends/family, read a book or play board games.
The yacht is a fantastic base to visit the local area. It's a 2 min walk to the 'All Saints Football Ground' where they not only stage football but music events, or the Rose Bowl for cricket enthusiasts - Southampton has many museums, shopping centres and the New Forest and Beaulieu Car Museum are a short drive.
Babies in arms are welcome, but no young children or toddlers for safety reasons. Supervised children from 10 years upwards.
No pets. Free Wifi.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates for 2 adults inclusive use, with additional £100 per person fee per night for additional guests up to 4.
Check in from 2.00 pm and check out by 12.00 noon the following day.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.