Quality roundhouse stay with private hot tub, suitable for up to 4 adults OR 2 adults with up to 4 children. Near the beach at Bude.
- Luxury roundhouses sleeps 2+2 in a double bed and bunk bed room near Bude on the North Cornwall coastline.
- The open plan living offers a cosy woodburner, fully fitted kitchen and dining table plus a bathroom with walk in shower.
- Outside relax in your private hot tub, warm yourself around the firepit or dine al fresco taking in the fresh Cornish air.
- Guests at the roundhouse have access to all facilities on site including a games room, TV room, treatment room and outdoor pizza oven.
- There is a local pub within walking distance.
Located on a rural farm close to the North Cornwall coast near Bude you can find luxurious roundhouses each with private hot tub sleeping up to 4 adults OR a maximum of 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Inside the roundhouses you can find a bright and airy open plan living area with double bed, fully fitted kitchen and dining table. In the evening you can warm yourself by the woodburner relaxing on the futon (which can also sleep 2). There is a separate bedroom with bunk beds, plus a bathroom with gorgeous walk in shower.
Outside you can slip into the bubbles of your own private hot tub, toast marshmallows on the fire-pit or simply enjoy dining al fresco at the picnic table.
There are also communal facilities on site including a games room, TV room, communal campfire and outdoor pizza oven.
Locally you can enjoy trips to the beach, a large choice of watersports or a trip to one of the many local attractions including The Gnome Reserve or Milky Way Adventure Park.
There is a 2 night minimum stay with Mon/Wed/Fri arrivals.
No pets permitted in these roundhouses. If you wish to bring a dog, search on QuirkyAccom for Fernleaf & Ember Roundhouses at this location.
Whole property for 5 or more
Heating - underfloor
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Book a massage
Private Hot Tub
Shared cooking facilities
Welcome all ages
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
No. You can bring your car to the roundhouse to unload your belongings, but then we ask it is kept in the carpark to keep the area free for children to play.What should we bring?
We ask that you don't wear outdoor shoes in the roundhouses, so slippers would be useful.Is there a restaurant on site?
There isn't a restaurant but you can order hampers of local Cornish produce or enjoy our frequent "pop up" street food nights too.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.