Cross the gangplank for a romantic stay in a unique boathouse in the middle of Whitby harbour, sleeps 2.
- You can't beat this location in the middle of the old town harbour at Whitby. The property is surrounded by water at high tide, or by beach at low tide.
- Sit out on the large decked area from the living / dining room to sit out and enjoy the harbour views.
- Climb up to the double bedroom and ensuite bathroom, or climb down to the kitchen with all mod-cons.
- The boathouse is within walking distance of good bars, cafes and restaurants. Whitby has charm with quaint little streets for you to explore.
- This stay is just for a couple (no children) but you can bring your dog!
Stay 3 or 4 nights for 5% discount, or 5+ nights for 10% off.
With great views over Whitby harbour, The Boathouse is a converted pump house which has a narrow bridge linking it to the mainland. Sleeping 2 this offers a romantic getaway in the middle of Whitby's old town harbour and is within walking distance to good bars, cafes and restaurants.
The accommodation comprises of 3 levels starting at the bottom with the cellar kitchen with quality solid painted oak units and all mod cons. You enter the property through the middle floor and here you can find the living dining area with a electric fire (log burner style) leading to a large decked patio with dining furniture overlooking the harbour. This is the perfect place to snuggle up with your loved one after a stroll around Whitby of an evening. The top floor has a bright bedroom with beamed vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom with large double ended bath. All these levels are connected by a modern narrow spiral staircase. At high tide you are completely surrounded by water and at low tide you are on the beach, which gives this property a magical feel to it.
Locally you can enjoy exploring the quaint little streets of Whitby before heading to the gothic ruins of Whitby Abbey, said to be the inspiration for Bram Stokers Dracula! Alternatively put on your hiking boots and explore the natural beauty of the North Yorkshire Moors.
No children. Well behaved Dogs welcome charged at £20. Map location is approximate.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price. Discounts for stays of 3+ nights.
Durham Tees / Leeds Bradford
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.