Lovely wooden lodge with hot tub + fenced garden. Enjoy lovely views across the North Downs near Maidstone. Perfect for walkers, cyclists or to relax.
- Fenced wooden lodge with private hot tub in a rural setting at Thurnham.
- Sleeps 2 in a double bed with fairy lights for added romance. The en-suite has a shower and toilet.
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, electric hob and microwave for cooking inside or cook outside using the BBQ or firepit.
- Many extras offered such as a range of hampers and dog sitting.
- There is a wonderful 18th century Inn offering delicious food just 2 miles away.
- In the grounds of 16th century home with views over the North Downs. Great for hiking and biking and dog walking.
- Enjoy your own decked area with sun loungers, table and chairs, BBQ and firepit - as well as the hot tub.
- There is a 4G connection for those wishing to stay in touch.
Single nights possible. Stay longer for great reductions.
Stays from 25th September - 9th October discounted! (Quote provided will include this discount)
Retreat to Howe Court where you can find this gorgeous rural property for 2 with private hot tub in the countryside at Thurnham in Kent. The large town of Maidstone and Leeds Castle is not far away.
The Cabin at Howe Court is a quality log cabin in the grounds of a 16th century home, with views across the North Downs and is a great base for hikers and cyclist. You will also have use of your own private hot tub. You can arrange to bring your dog to enjoy local walks, even those that pass by nearby pubs.
The Cabin is 23ft by 10ft and offers self-catering accommodation for 2. There is a double bedroom with ensuite shower room. Toiletries, hairdryer and a couple of towelling robes with slippers are provided. The accommodation has heating throughout so you can relax on the reclining sofa and watch the television in front of the instant-heat electric fire. You can prepare your own meals using the oven, microwave and hob. Or arrange for food delivery or groceries to be ready in the fridge on arrival. 4G is available if you wish to stay connected.
Outside the cabin is a fenced area with a veranda and outdoor table and chairs and chiminea. There is a BBQ for guests use in the shed, where you could store your bikes if necessary. Of an evening,you can enjoy sitting around the fire pit roasting marshmallows.
A gazebo will cover the hot tub in winter months providing it is not too windy.
Enquire for additional costs for a welcome hamper, breakfast hamper, food order, Tea and coffee provided.
No smoking inside the property.
The Cabin is reached along a bridleway/unmade road.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Ground floor accom
Extra logs / firewood
Garden - enclosed
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub / Bar
Pub within walking distance
No loud parties
Quiet after 10pm
Space for outdoor ball games
WiFi - No access to WiFi
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Safety & Security
Deep Covid-19 clean
First aid kit
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Guaranteed parking space
Parking not alongside accom
Small site (2-4 accoms)
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.