Shepherd's hut with en-suite and WiFi, set in an apple orchard of a cider farm, offers a rural retreat near Ross-on-Wye.
- Rural shepherd's hut with orchard setting sleeps 2 guests near Ledbury and the Malvern Hills.
- Inside the hut is a comfy double bed, en-suite shower room, tea & coffee making facilities and underfloor heating for cosiness.
- In the afternoon you can dine using the BBQ or warm yourselves around the firepit.
- Relax with a glass of authentic cider made on site - why not take some home with you!
- The hut has TV and Wifi if you wish to stay connected to the outside world.
Set on a cider farm, with views towards the Malverns and May Hill, this shepherd's hut for 2 offers the perfect place to get away from it all without missing out on modern necessities.
Inside the hut is a comfy double bed complete with an electric shower and flush toilet. There are facilities to make tea and coffee in the hut and an electric coolbox is provided. Outside there is a table, chairs and combined firepit/BBQ. The Cider Hut has underfloor heating to ensure that you are nice and warm. If you love your technology, then fear not as the hut comes equipped with a TV and WIFI.
Relax in the orchard with a glass or two of authentic cider or perry, meet Bob and Gary the rescue donkeys and the Ryeland 'teddy bear' sheep.
Arrange a cider tasting, and choose some of their cider, perry, and apple juice to take home with you to remind you of your stay!
Lyne Down lies half way between the pretty towns of Ledbury and Ross on Wye. The beautiful Wye Valley and magnificent Malverns are within easy reach for walking, climbing, fishing, and canoeing.
Minimum 2 night stay. No children or pets. Open from April - November.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Heating - underfloor
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Tea & Coffee
Birmingham / Cardiff
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.