Stylish & cosy, a lone Shepherd Hut for 2 in Eyam in the Peak District. Enjoy the raised 'treehouse' deck for breakfast or drinks & views.
- One shepherds hut in a secluded corner with stunning views, no other guests to bump into - and with a raised 'treehouse' deck for breakfast or drinks at dusk.
- Sit around the fire pit at night and stargaze on a clear night.
- Fire up the BBQ or you can dine locally within walking distance or a short drive.
- A great base for hiking and climbing in the Peak District or cycling the Monsal Trail.
- The sprung mattress, goose down duvet and extra blankets if required will help you have a good nights sleep.
- A breakfast hamper is included, and you can add a celebration hamper at £25 if you wish.
- Close to the hut you have use of a luxury heated shower room, and kettle, crockery/cutlery and fridge.
- A woodburner or electric heater can be used to keep cosy.
Discounted rates for 2 or more nights.
The perfect quirky romantic place to enjoy a post lockdown escape in this self-contained little green hut for two with self-check for your safety & breakfast hamper delivery. Relax, unwind, escape & explore the beautiful Peak District.
Tucked away in a secluded corner, this Shepherds Hut stay for 2 has been planned with your comfort and relaxation in mind. A raised 'treehouse' deck has been added for guests to take breakfast or drinks. There is everything you will need right here for that special and unique holiday experience.
Painted in heritage Farrow & Ball colours, there is a full-size double bed with sprung mattress and goose down duvet (plus extra blankets if wanted) to ensure that perfect night's sleep.
Under-bed storage will help you keep the hut calm and clutter-free. Get cosy with the wood-burning stove to keep you warm if the temperature drops or a small electric heater if you prefer.
You will find a small bookcase with magazines and books and board/card games to help you relax. The only concession to technology is the DAB radio, the perfect way to while away a lazy afternoon. And of course, a corkscrew and wine glasses - an absolute necessity! There is a vintage fold-out table and chairs for you to eat your breakfast at if the weather is unkind, or enjoy the views over breakfast at the picnic bench just outside the hut's front door.
Outside, there is a fire pit to huddle around and stargaze on a clear night. To the back of the hut, you will find a BBQ area for your use although there are also plenty of great places to eat within walking distance or a short drive.
There is a fully heated luxurious shower/utility room for your use. Within a few yards, you will find hot water, sink, electric shower, toilet and heated towel rail and towels as well as a kettle, crockery/cutlery and fridge.
The Hut Eyam is bed and breakfast - a breakfast hamper will be delivered to your door at your requested time. This includes a hot flask of tea/coffee, cereal, yoghurt with fruit, bread rolls, butter and locally produced honey. Special dietary requirements need to be advised or if you would like something different for that special occasion.
Locally you can enjoy hiking or climbing in the Peak District or cycling the Monsal Trail. If you prefer a slower pace of life then a trip to the National Trust Eyam Hall will be just your cup of tea.
The hut sleeps 2 people at a cost of £140 a night including a breakfast hamper. With a 10% discount for 2 or more nights.
Add a celebration basket for £25 for a special occasion.
No children under the age of 12. No pets. Wifi.
Nottingham / Manchester
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.