Wooden lodge with private hot tub + enclosed garden. Enjoy fab views across the North Downs near Maidstone. Great for walkers, cyclists or to relax.
- Studio style wooden lodge with hot tub accessible via a woodland path with fully fenced garden.
- Sleeps 2 in a double bed with fairy lights for added romance. The en-suite has a shower and eco toilet.
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, electric hob and microwave for cooking inside or cook outside using the BBQ or firepit.
- Many extras offered such as a range of hampers and dog sitting.
- There is a wonderful 18th century Inn offering delicious food just 2 miles away.
- The Lodge is kept cosy and warm with electric heating.
- There is a 4G connection for those wishing to stay in touch.
- The Lodge has a rural location yet is easily accessible from the M20, which can occasionally be heard if the wind is blowing a certain way.
Single nights possible. Great reductions for longer stays.
Retreat to Howe Court where you can find this gorgeous studio style property for 2 with private hot tub in the countryside at Thurnham in Kent. The large town of Maidstone and Leeds Castle is not far away.
The Lodge is a light & airy studio (30 sq m approx) with a double bed, kitchen/ living area with sofa bed suitable for one adult. There is an ensuite shower with eco- friendly toilet to protect the environment (we kindly ask gentlemen to sit here rather than stand!). Facilities include a TV/DVD player, cooker, microwave, fridge & toaster, electric heating, outside lighting plus a torch. There is no wifi in this property but it has good 4g reception.
Outside there is a decked area, with sun loungers, table & chairs, bbq & firepit plus the all important hot tub! Please note the Lodge is located ½ mile from the M20. If the wind is blowing the wrong way you may hear the motorway in the far distance.
A gazebo will cover the hot tub in winter months providing it is not too windy.
Enquire for additional costs for a welcome hamper, breakfast hamper, food order, dog sitting, cleaning and laundry service. Tea and coffee provided.
No smoking inside the property. One or 2 dogs possible by arrangement at £20 to be paid on arrival.
The Lodge is reached along a bridleway/unmade road.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Discounted rates are offered for longer stays.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.