Wooden lodge with private hot tub + enclosed garden. Enjoy fab views across the North Downs near Maidstone. Great for walkers, cyclists or to relax.
- Studio style wooden lodge with hot tub accessible via a woodland path with fully fenced garden.
- Sleeps 2 in a double bed with fairy lights for added romance. The en-suite has a shower and eco toilet.
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, electric hob and microwave for cooking inside or cook outside using the BBQ or firepit.
- Many extras offered such as a range of hampers and dog sitting.
- There is a wonderful 18th century Inn offering delicious food just 2 miles away.
- The Lodge is kept cosy and warm with electric heating.
- There is a 4G connection for those wishing to stay in touch.
- The Lodge has a rural location yet is easily accessible from the M20, which can occasionally be heard if the wind is blowing a certain way.
Single nights possible. Great reductions for longer stays.
Stays from 25th September - 9th October discounted! (Quote provided will include this discount)
Retreat to Howe Court where you can find this gorgeous studio style property for 2 with private hot tub in the countryside at Thurnham in Kent. The large town of Maidstone and Leeds Castle is not far away.
The Lodge is a light & airy studio (30 sq m approx) with a double bed, kitchen/ living area with sofa bed suitable for one adult. There is an ensuite shower with eco- friendly toilet to protect the environment (we kindly ask gentlemen to sit here rather than stand!). Facilities include a TV/DVD player, cooker, microwave, fridge & toaster, electric heating, outside lighting plus a torch. There is no wifi in this property but it has good 4g reception.
Outside there is a decked area, with sun loungers, table & chairs, bbq & firepit plus the all important hot tub! Please note the Lodge is located ½ mile from the M20. If the wind is blowing the wrong way you may hear the motorway in the far distance.
A gazebo will cover the hot tub in winter months providing it is not too windy.
Enquire for additional costs for a welcome hamper, breakfast hamper, food order, Tea and coffee provided.
No smoking inside the property. One or 2 dogs possible by arrangement at £20 to be paid on arrival.
The Lodge is reached along a bridleway/unmade road.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Discounted rates are offered for longer stays.
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Decoration for celebrations
Extra logs / firewood
Garden - enclosed
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub / Bar
Pub within walking distance
No loud parties
Quiet after 10pm
TV - Smart
WiFi - No access to WiFi
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Safety & Security
Deep Covid-19 clean
First aid kit
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Small site (2-4 accoms)
Yes, up to 2 dogs can be added for £20 per stay.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.