A luxurious mobile home plus HOT TUB for 1-4 guests in a secluded spot. Optional beauty + holistic treatments.
View on map CHECK AVAILABILITY
- A quality caravan with private hot tub, set on farmland in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
- You are free to wander the farm, and a number of public footpaths that pass through it.
- The Pamper Van has a king size double bedroom, plus a twin room. There is also a sofa bed if required. Maximum guests 4.
- The fitted kitchen means you can create your own meals here.
- In the open living-dining area there is a TV and DVD player.
- The ensuite shower room has fluffy towels and robes and complimentary toiletries.
- Outside relax on the recliners on the decking or take a dip in the hot tub.
- Book treatments in advance of your stay.
Stay for 3+ nights and each additional night is just £100, saving you £40 per night.
This means a saving of £200 when booking a week's stay!
The Pamper Van is a luxurious quality rural retreat that can sleep up to 4 people. It is set in a pretty woodland setting ideal for a quiet break. Enjoy the hot tub - plus in-van pamper treatments which are an optional extra.
The Pamper Van is nestled in the Staffordshire Moorlands close to the Peak District National Park. A great place for country walks. Fairboroughs Farm is one of the oldest farms in Staffordshire, and is a particularly lovely place to stay in spring, not only for the new-born lambs but also for the magnificent bluebell wood on your doorstep; you are free to wander around the farm and a number of public footpaths pass through the Fairboroughs' land.
The Pamper Van has a bedroom with a king size bed, a twin room and a double pull out sofa bed. There is a fitted kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, microwave, tea/coffee. The open living-dining area has a TV and DVD player with a selection of DVDs. There is a shower room and an en-suite shower room, plus fluffy cotton towels and robes and complimentary toiletries are provided. Why not enhance your stay with a pamper treatment ranging from a back, neck and shoulder massage to a facial or a session of reflexology!
Outside are 2 decked areas for eating, reclining and enjoying the hot tub, where you can relax and enjoy a spot of stargazing.
Treatments are an additional cost and need to be booked in advance of your stay.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Book a beauty treatment
Private Hot Tub
Bring outdoor towels
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Tea & Coffee
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.