Fabulously quirky and romantic cabin for 2 with private wood fired HOT TUB and fantastic countryside views - near Torquay.
- A peaceful retreat for couples, The Tabernacle is set in its own meadow away from others.
- There are various charming features including a stained glass window and tiny bell tower.
- The accommodation includes a double bed, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette with dining table and cosy woodburner.
- Enjoy stunning views from the outdoor seating area with fire-pit BBQ and private hot tub.
- There is an on-site shop.
- Add treatments and meals at time of booking.
- Gold Award for Green Tourism and 2021 Winner of Visit England Best Glamping Business in the South West.
This Cornish Tabernacle offers a peaceful retreat for 2 in Devon with its charming stained glass window, tiny bell tower and a private wood fired hot tub.
The Tabernacle is located in its own meadow within a luxury glamping site. It is situated in Compton, near Totnes, with a huge range of walks available and activities such as sailing, cycling, riding and golf in the area. Hikers will enjoy a day spent in nature in the wilderness of Dartmoor.
The accommodation offers a sumptuous double bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette with dining table and a cosy wood burner. Guests can enjoy stunning countryside views and use of the outdoor seating area, fire-pit BBQ and private hot tub.
Private parking for 1 car. Firewood provided. Larder shop on site. Hot water.
Phone signal in The Tabernacle, and wifi can be reached in the carpark and public areas.
Wellness Room with massages, facials and sports massages available. Mid-week yoga sessions may be available - please enquire.
No dogs in this accommodation.
Reuseable plastic, low fuel use, environmental laundry and community support are amongst the reasons why this location has achieved a Gold Award for Green Tourism.
Meals - Home cooked
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Book a beauty treatment
Book a massage
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
This property is better suited as a romantic getaway. However we offer other properties for families, simply search for Brownscombe Luxury Glamping here on QuirkyAccom.What food can we order in advance?
We have a range of home-made meals to order including a cassoulet, pasta dish, lamb with couscous and much more including BBQ and breakfast hampers.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.