Fabulously quirky and romantic cabin for 2 with private wood fired HOT TUB and fantastic countryside views - near Torquay.
- A peaceful retreat for couples, The Tabernacle is set in its own meadow away from others.
- There are various charming features including a stained glass window and tiny bell tower.
- The accommodation includes a double bed, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette with dining table and cosy woodburner.
- Enjoy stunning views from the outdoor seating area with fire-pit BBQ and private hot tub.
- There is an on-site shop.
- Add treatments and meals at time of booking.
This Cornish Tabernacle offers a peaceful retreat for 2 in Devon with its charming stained glass window, tiny bell tower and a private wood fired hot tub.
The Tabernacle is located in its own meadow within a luxury glamping site. It is situated in Compton, near Totnes, with a huge range of walks available and activities such as sailing, cycling, riding and golf in the area.
The accommodation offers a sumptuous double bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette with dining table and a cosy wood burner. Guests can enjoy stunning countryside views and use of the outdoor seating area, fire-pit BBQ and private hot tub.
Private parking for 1 car. Firewood provided. Larder shop on site. Hot water.
Phone signal in The Tabernacle, and wifi can be reached in the carpark and public areas.
Wellness Room with massages, facials and sports massages available. Mid-week yoga sessions may be available - please enquire.
No dogs in this accommodation.
See also Brownscombe Luxury Glamping for safari tents for up to 6 guests, and The Cabin at Brownscombe with open air copper bath for 4 guests. These are dog friendly. The Tabernacle and Cabin are secluded from the safari tents and in separate private areas - romantic for 2.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.