Cosy bijou gatehouse cottage with woodland bathtub offers a romantic rural stay for 2 near the Cumbrian / Scotland border.
- Bijou gatehouse for a couple with forest bathtub (hot tub) on the Netherby Estate near Longtown.
- Downstairs is a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting room with wood burning stove, plus a walk in shower room.
- Upstairs there is a roll top bath tub in your bedroom area from where you can enjoy the views.
- Outside you can relax on the decking, fire up the BBQ or follow the secret path to your private outdoor bathtub.
- Whilst here be sure to take a tour of Netherby Hall or take a drive to Carlisle to see the castle.
Hidden away on the Netherby Estate, just a stone's throw from the Cumbrian-Scotland border you can find this gorgeous bijou gatehouse with forest hot tub for 2 people.
Refurbished with love, this picture perfect cottage offers a traditional and simple yet cosy styling with all you could need for that romantic getaway. Downstairs there is a fully fitted kitchen, dining area, sitting room with wood burning stove plus a bathroom with walk in shower. Upstairs you can discover your spacious double bedroom with roll top bath, where you can lie back and enjoy the rural views.
Back downstairs a useful boot room leads onto the garden, where you can relax on the decking and enjoy your morning cuppa or a tasty BBQ. From here be sure to follow the secret path into the woods where you can delight in taking a bath under the starry sky.
Locally you can simply explore the woodland on your doorstep or go further afield to Carlisle, where you can visit the famous Castle or Tullie House. If you are feeling romantic then the infamous Gretna Green is only a short distance from Carlisle! This is 40-60 miles from the Lake District.
One dog welcome for an additional cost of £20 per stay, but is not allowed upstairs. Please be aware they need to be kept on the lead as there is livestock on site. Book a celebration package or campfire kit for an extra treat. Please enquire - these are an extra cost.
Minimum 2 night stay with minimum 3 nights on weekend during July and August and bank holidays.
Click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub / Bar
WiFi - No access to WiFi
Small site (2-4 accoms)
Carlisle / Manchester / Newcastle
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.