Get away from it all! A rural treehouse in a woodland valley on the Welsh/English border close to Presteigne.
- Raised cabin / treehouse with wonderful woodland views and complete privacy. It sleeps a couple or 3 guests in a double and bed and L-shaped daybed.
- Enjoy birdsong on the large balcony with seating area and hammock.
- There is a nearby woodland kitchen with communal long trestle table, or small fridge, tea and coffee making facilities in the cabin.
- Walk the wooden walkway to the compost loo and sink. The communal gas-heated shower (constant hot water) with changing area is nearby.
- Explore the surrounding 25 acres of semi-ancient woodland. Paddle in the brook and brave the giant rope swing!
- The log burner can keep the cabin cosy.
- This accommodation is not suitable for those with limited mobility.
Book 5 nights or more and receive £10 off per night
Welcome to Redwood Valley and it's treetop cabin for up to 3 guests on the Welsh border, the perfect place for couple or family to get away from it all in this beautiful part of the world.
The treetop cabin offers a unique experience to stay high up amongst the boughs of the trees with panoramic views of the surrounding woods and complete privacy. With a double bed and L-shaped daybed and feather down duvets, pillows and white bed linen, it can comfortably sleep a family of 3. A small fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, a log burner to keep you warm on chilly evenings and a windup lantern are also provided. With a large balcony, seating area and hammock, you can completely relax and listen to the birds singing around you. There is a private composting toilet, just a short walk away along a wooden walkway.
It is possible to accommodate up to 13 guests with 3 guests in the Treetop Cabin and 5 guests in each of the yurts also on offer: Seren Yurt and Eilian Yurt (Go to Eilian Yurt to make a group enquiry). See these also listed on QuirkyAccom.
Here you can enjoy eating al fresco outside of your treehouse or you can choose to make use of the beautiful woodland kitchen with all mod cons including two fridges, kettle, toaster, microwave, 2 gas hobs and utensils. Complimentary tea, coffee, cooking oil, condiments and herbs/spices are provided too. There is a communal long trestle table.
Treetop Cabin is set in 25 acres of semi-ancient woodland that has been lovingly restored to its former glory whilst preserving its natural beauty - it's truly a hidden gem.The retreat has two nature trails to follow, a brook where you can paddle if you are brave enough and a giant rope swing.
Just a short distance away is the local town of Presteigne where you can find an array of independent shops and eateries. A local farm park and owl sanctuary and a visit to Ludlow Castle, make for the perfect day out.
No pets are allowed due to the wildlife in the forest. Cars can be parked at the top of the valley. The treetop cabin is not suitable for those with limited mobility. Woodworking and silversmithing courses are available throughout the season, please enquire for further details.
The Treetop Cabin has a 2-night minimum stay. If staying for 5 nights or more a discount of £10 per night is calculated into the price.
For an instant price please click the Check Availability button and select your dates.
Closed during winter.
Cardiff / Birmingham
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.