The unique suite, with private access to the balcony, is within the historic windmill and has stunning 360º views over Rye and its riverside location.
- Unique 2 level suite situated in the historic Rye Windmill sleeps 2 for a romantic stay with private balcony.
- The suite offers a super king size sleigh bed, comfy sofa, TV and tea + coffee making facilites on the main floor.
- Climb the spiral staircase to reach your modern bathroom with large walk in shower and double ended free standing bath tub.
- On site you can enjoy a drink in the licensed bar or relax in the communal lounge.
- The room comes with complimentary full English breakfast that uses locally sourced ingredients.
- The town of Rye is a 2 minute stroll away and here you can find an assortment of bars, restaurants and pubs.
- The beautiful Camber Sands beach is just a short 10 minute drive away.
As a small family run business, Rye Windmill owners are in a good position to deal with COVID-19 and the changes required to make your stay safe and relaxing. By introducing some of the cleaning technologies used by larger hotel chains and implementing new measures advised within the industry the B&B has evolved to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Rye's white smock windmill is a grade II listed building and one of the town's most famous landmarks. The Windmill Suite offers a romantic base for 2 with private balcony offering views over the town.
The Windmill Suite is situated over 2 floors in the Mill with the bedroom and lounge area - complete with super king sleigh bed on the 2nd floor of the mill and a spacious bathroom with walk in shower and freestanding bath on the floor above.
The suite comes complete with a TV, hot drinks tray and biscuits, plus his and hers sinks and free wifi. Parking is guaranteed on site too! If you are celebrating a special occasion then champagne, flowers and chocolates can be supplied!
The windmill itself stands on the banks of the river Tillingham and is ideally located within the town with the Strand Quay just a two minute walk away. It offers guests hospitality with a licensed bar and lounge and B&B rooms. Your breakfast will be cooked to order using quality and local ingredients.
Rye itself offers plenty to see and do itself but a little further afield you can find stately homes and gardens, castles, abbeys, nature reserves and sandy beaches. There is definitely something for everyone!
There is a minimum 2 night stay.
Children can only be accommodated from 12 and over due to the nature of the facilities.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.