A luxury eco home with a private roof terrace and sea views just 150 metres from Challaborough Beach in Devon.
- Set on an exclusive development of luxury beach-side houses with sea views at Challaborough.
- The house has a large open plan upstairs with spacious living room and kitchen diner with clean lines and all mod cons.
- There are 3 good sized bedrooms on the ground floor including one with en-suite and one with comfy lounging sofas.
- There is a further family bathroom on the ground floor.
- Enjoy dining al fresco on the terrace which is accessible from the dining area, or head to the roof terrace for superb views.
- Just 150 metres from the beach, this property is great for those who love to feel the sand between their toes.
Modern property close to the beach at Challaborough offers a unique escape for up to 6 people who love open plan living and bright and airy spaces.
The property is contemporary in design with lots of white decor with bright touches of colour throughout. Nowhere is this more demonstrated than in the open plan living, kitchen and dining area where the bright blue sofas are reminiscent of the deep blue of the ocean. The modern kitchen has all clean lines and plenty of space to relax, including a breakfast bar with 3 seats and a large bench style dining table.
The three bedrooms can be found downstairs in the property and include a kingsize bedroom with en-suite shower room, a family suite with TV and 3 comfy chairs plus a double bedroom. Two of these have access to the front of the property via glass patio doors. As well as the en-suite bathroom there is a separate family bathroom with a bathtub with shower over the top.
Outside you can relax on the large decked terrace on one of the sun loungers or enjoy dining al fresco. Alternatively head up to the roof terrace where you can enjoy a drink with sea views. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect for de-sanding after a day at the beach or for just cooling off on hot sunny days.
Locally you can take a stroll down to the beach - just 150 metres away and enjoy the seasonal facilities of the holiday park including a diner, bar and simple grocery store. Why not try your hand at surfing whilst here or alternatively take a stroll through the beautiful South Devon area of Outstanding beauty of the rugged Dartmoor National Park.
Children welcome. No pets. No stag or hen parties.
Please note that the parking area of the property is monitored by CCTV, this does not cover the internal area of the property.
Anyday arrival with a minimum 3 night stay. In high season: Easter + Summer (July / Aug), there is a minimum 7 night stay with Saturday arrival.
Please click Check Availability to input your dates and get a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
Ground floor accom
No loud parties
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.