Ancient house with artist's/writer's studio, suits couples or a large family, looking for rural fun, near Bachory. Pub and Sauna on site.
- 300 year old property sleeps 6 in 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom - great for couples or families.
- Private outbuilding that houses an artist's / writer's studio with wood-burner.
- Unique styling with a great use of different feature colours in each room.
- Open fire and central heating in the main house so you will never feel cold.
- Fully equipped kitchen inside plus an al fresco kitchen with pizza oven and Green Egg BBQ.
- Wood-fired sauna on site for your use.
- On site BYOB pub with open fire, a great way to end the day.
- Many walks and cycle rides right from your door step.
Deep within Aberdeenshire, not far from the Cairngorms National Park you can discover this beautifully restored ancient house with hang out space. Sleeping 6 it is great for a group of friends and family!
Cuttieshillock has been totally refurbished from top to bottom and now this 300 year old property that was once an inn, offers a modern, stylish interior for up to 6 guests. It has quirky artwork in all the rooms and colourful feature walls as well as a cosy open fire in the living area and a fully equipped kitchen. Central heating keeps the property toasty warm too. It has 2 king size bedrooms - one with four poster and 1 twin room.
Outside you can discover The Outbuilding, a private space that offers a place for would be artists and writers to let their creativity flow. A wood-burner keeps this room cosy whilst you dedicate yourself to your chosen art.
Also outside, you can discover your own private cooking area with pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ!
Locally there is plenty to do, although dragging yourself away from this gorgeous property may be a hardship! If you chose to venture out be sure to wear your hiking boots as there are a number of beautiful walks in the area or maybe try your hand at canoeing on the River Dye. If you prefer a more sedate way of life then a trip to Craigievar Castle for a guided tour and stroll around the gardens may be more your cup of tea.
Alternatively on site, enjoy a drink at the BYOB pub with roaring log fire and record player. Or book a session in the wood-fired sauna for that total relaxation!
Children and dogs welcome. Free Wifi.
Monday - 4 & 7 night stays. Friday 3 & 7 night stays.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.