THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS HERE.
Congratulations to all! Here are our winners -
Kelly Gilmartin from East Sussex who will stay at Belle Tout Lighthouse
Catherine Morris from Cardiff who will stay at Riverscapes
Helen Bulford from Surrey who will stay at the treehouse at Blackberry Wood
Ami Langridge from West Yorkshire will stay at Hotel Pelirocco in Brighton
And many thanks to the rest of you - Keep signing up in 2019. Your turn may come!
Our QuirkyAccom Autumn Competition is now open! And this time we are not only offering great prizes but also have agreed to support Right to Play UK (registered charity number (1112404) - an inspiring charity supporting children in difficult situations in the Middle East, Asia and Africa through play, sport and education. We will donate to them £1 per competition entrant. So do tell you friends and family to sign up too!
Take a look at our Competition video which gives you a glimpse at all the possible prize locations you could end up visiting if you are selected to be one of our 4 lucky winners. All locations are in the South East this time - great for Londoners - but all the places are so unique and would make brilliant stays for anyone. Do add extra nights (at extra cost) if you are coming from further afield and if you wish to stay longer.
1st WHOPPING GREAT PRIZE
RIVERSCAPES have 3 great boats for rent that are moored close to Hampton Court, and within easy reach of Central London. They offer an overnight stay (Sunday-Thurs) for 6 people - excluding half terms and holidays - plus use of a small motor boat for a jaunt on the river.
VALUE OF OVER £500!
We feature 3 boats - see details by clicking each link below. One of the 2 larger boats is offered for this prize.
3 x FABULOUS 2nd PRIZES
BELLE TOUT LIGHTHOUSE has an impressive location alone on the cliff at Beachy Head, near Eastbourne. This B&B is run in a warm and friendly way with evening drink with other guests (if wanted) and tasty breakfast with wonderful views. They offer 1 night for a Sunday to Thursday stay for 2 people.
VALUE OF £160.
HOTEL PELIROCCO - A fun and friendly independent hotel for a great stay near the beach in Brighton. Themed rooms, artwork, live music. cocktails - the place is what Brighton is all about. They are offering 1 night mid-week for 2 off peak.
VALUE OF £160.
BLACKBERRY WOOD - A glamping site outside Brighton with a great range of unusual stays from helicopter, treehouses, double decker bus, gypsy wagon and more. They are offering the chance to win 1 night stay in a quirky treehouse mid week, low season (from November to 28th March) and outside of school holidays (23 December to 5 January / 15 February to 23 February).
VALUE OF £160.
RIGHT TO PLAY UK - Registered Charity No. 1112404
- The Competition runs from the 19th of October until the 22nd of November.
- Entry is made by signing up via email and ticking the Competition entry box.
- If you are one of the lucky ones you will be advised by email on Thursday the 22nd of November by 2pm. Connect via our Social Media links below and add to the competition post your favourite option if you have one. Failure to acknowledge your winning email by Saturday 24th of November by 5pm would mean we need to pick another winner.
- The winners will be selected at random.
- We ask that you give your name, contact details and ideally send a photo of you that we can post on QuirkyAccom.com and our Social Media pages to announce the winners. Announcements will be made on/from Sunday 25 November.
- Winners must be 18 or over, a resident of the UK. One entry per person.
- We ask the winners to be respectful of the property during their stay. Travel to and from the accommodation, and meals, are not included.
- There is no cash alternative, the prize is non-transferable.
Please tick the box to enter and allow your email address to be added to our Newsletter mailing list giving you occasional news updates, new properties, special offers and other things to inspire your travel tastebuds. We would not pass on email address' to third parties and you can opt out at any time.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest are great ways to keep up with us too. Please like, link, tweet, tag etc to spread the word about QuirkyAccom.com. We give ALL our profits to charity, so visiting the site and mentioning it to your friends will help others.