Treehouse with decking with river views and a private HOT TUB, sleeps up to 4 people, north of Carlisle.
- Treehouse with views over to the Scottish border sleeps 2-4 guests with children age 7+ only.
- There is a double bed on the main floor and twin beds on a mezzanine level above it with a woodburner to keep you cosy.
- There are good kitchen facilities with an oven, hob, toaster and kettle plus all utensils you could need.
- Dine inside at the table or enjoy a cuppa outside whilst enjoying the views.
- Down on the ground floor you can relax in your private hot tub.
- Locally you can enjoy a trip to Carlisle to visit the castle or take a short drive to the historic Burgh by Sands in the Solway Coast AONB.
- Enjoy fishing on site and catch some salmon or trout.
Just on the English border, you can find this hidden gem housing a tree house with private hot tub for 1 to 4 guests, romantic for a couple.
The Treehouse offers views to the river from its vantage point and to fully enjoy its location among the oak trees you can stroll along its elevated walkway. Downstairs has an open plan layout with double bed perfectly suiting that couple that wishes to get away from it all. However, should you wish to add an additional 2 guests then simply climb the wooden step ladder to the roof space (with lovely skylight) where you can find 2 single beds.
Families are welcome with children over the age of 7, or up to 4 adults can enjoy a stay here. There is a kitchenette, dining area and outdoor seating on the balcony plus the wonderful hot tub!
Set between the rolling hills of the Scottish Borders and the Lake District, there is plenty to keep you busy. Walk for hours admiring the natural beauty of the area or pop over to Gretna Green and visit the Famous Blacksmiths Shop. If you wish to stay closer to home then a walk around the Border Esk over the swing bridge will take you to Kirkandrews Church. A tasty meal can be enjoyed at the Penton Bridge Inn just 4 miles away.
A trip into Carlisle offers you a plethora of things to see and do such as Carlisle Castle, Laser Quest or Eden Rock. Travel a little further to Glenridding and enjoy a river cruise.
There is a 2-night minimum stay.
3 night stays are required for Summer weekends.
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub / Bar
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Not recommended for children under 5
Small site (2-4 accoms)
Yes children age 7+ are welcome to stay.Can we swim in the river.
Swimming is not advised due to strong currents.Do you have wifi?
We don't have wifi and there is limited 3G/4G so take the time to disconnect from the internet and connect with nature.Can we bring a dog?
Sorry but dogs are not permitted in the treehouse.What should we bring?
Wellies and a torch are always useful plus all food and drink.
Manchester / Newcastle
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.