Relax at this modern lodge with private hot tub and views to the treetops, in a tranquil woodland setting near Exeter.
- Luxury lodge in a woodland setting sleeps 4 in a king size bedroom and twin bedroom in a quiet village on the outskirts of Exeter.
- The lodge has a private hot tub and al fresco seating area to make the most of this tranquil setting amidst the trees
- There is a modern kitchen for cooking and an open plan living / dining area with wood burning stove and 52" TV.
- There are 2 en-suite bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with shower.
- Children age 12 plus or less than 1 year old welcome.
- The cathedral city of Exeter and all that is offers is just a few miles away.
12% discount on midweek stays for January to March. The discount will be added at the time of booking using the code Oaklodge12. This due to some occasional neighbouring noise disturbance during this time.
Enjoy a luxury lodge stay for a couple, or up to 4 guests, in 2 bedrooms with private hot tub set within 6 acres of landscaped woodland and lakes in the village of Shillingford St George, near Exeter.
This contemporary lodge offers an open plan living area with comfy corner sofa in front of a cosy log burner, the perfect place to sit and watch a movie with your loved ones on the 52" flat screen TV. There is a modern kitchen with all you could need to cook up a delicious meal which you can enjoy eating inside before retreating to the comfy wicker seating on your terrace, where you can enjoy views of the woodland.
There are 2 bedrooms, a wonderful king size master bedroom with luxury dressing table and a spacious twin room with zip and lock beds. The master bedroom has an en-suite with free standing roll top bath whilst the second bedroom has an ensuite with shower.
The star of the show is the sunken hot tub outside on your terrace area. It is the perfect place to ease aways the stresses and strains of everyday life, whilst enjoying the countryside views around you!
Near to the city of Exeter you can enjoy the culture and history or hit the shops. Alternatively simple enjoy exploring the 6 acres of wooden grounds with a stroll, game of hide and seek or picnic.
Children over the age of 12 or under the age of 1 welcome. No pets.
Single nights permitted Monday - Thursday whilst Friday - Sunday has a 2 night minimum stay. The longer the stay, the cheaper the price per night. Please note there are other lodges on this site, but all offer privacy.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.