Accommodation for 5 at St Catherine's Lighthouse for a coastal holiday just metres from the sea.
- Bright and airy single storey lighthouse cottage sleeps up to 5 guests in a kingsize, twin and single room near Niton.
- The cottage has a cosy living room with wood burner effect fire plus a spacious kitchen diner with all modern conveniences.
- There is a family bathroom with a shower over a bath.
- Outside you can relax in your sunny courtyard and dine al fresco or head to the grassy area the other side of the property.
- Locally you can take a trip to one of many beaches or have fun at the zoo.
- Take a stroll to a real ale pub just 10 minutes away.
Penda Cottage is a 3 bedroom accommodation for 5 at St Catherine's Lighthouse on the coast of the Isle of Wight. The Lighthouse is fully functional but does not have a fog signal.
This delightful accommodation is ground floor only and features a cosy sitting room with electric woodburning stove effect fire and TV/DVD player. There is an open plan kitchen diner that is bright and airy and comes with all mod cons including a dishwasher and washer/dryer. There are 3 bedrooms in the property, a master bedroom with kingsize double, a twin and a single room, all or which are decorated with a calming nautical theme for true relaxation. There is also a family bathroom with shower over a bath in the property.
Outside you can relax in your sunny courtyard garden and enjoy dining al fresco. Alternatively head round to the other side of the property and relax on the bench with a good book or lay back on the grass and take in the sounds of the sea.
As well as having a stunning view of the sea from the cottage itself, there are loads of beaches to visit which are within easy reach including Shanklin beach, Freshwater Bay, Sandown beach and Ventnor beach. Just 10 minutes in the car takes you to the southernmost point of the Isle of Wight, the coastal resort of Ventnor. Along with the beaches, there are a number of highly recommended attractions nearby to visit for quick trips or day trips that will provide fun for the whole family (eg, zoos, wildlife centres, museums, parks, castles and other historic places).
Up to 2 dogs welcome at a cost of £25 for one and £35 for two. No smoking. Parking on site.
There is a minimum 4 night stay with arrivals from Monday - Saturday. In July and August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrivals.
Please click check availability & select your dates to view the price of your stay.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.