WW2 watch tower with hot tub and incredible 360º views, near Skegness. Dogs welcome!
- Historic RAF tower sleeps 6 people with private hot tub near Friskney.
- The tower has 5 floors with a gorgeous glass observation room on the top floor from which you can see 360º marshland views.
- There are 3 bedrooms spread out over the 3 middle floors with the kitchen on the 4th floor.
- Add an extra 2 guests in a lynx helicopter! Add 5 more in a Jetstream plane!!
- There is a communal games room on site with darts board, table tennis and pool table.
Historic RAF tower that was originally used to watch the bombing range, now offers accommodation sleeping 6 people with a private hot tub.
The tower comprises of 5 floors with a hallway, small WC and utility room on the ground floor, bedrooms on the middle three floors, plus a kitchen on the 4th floor and a gorgeous glass observation room on the top floor. Here you can enjoy the stunning 360º views over the marshlands whilst relaxing in the lounge or dining at the table.
Located near the seaside town of Skegness, there is plenty to see and do in the area. Your dog will love long walks around the marshes or a hike in the Lincolnshire Wolds. After working up a thirst you can visit the Batemans Brewery just a short drive away or sup a refreshing pint at the pub at the end of the lane from the tower.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Please note there is an unfenced dyke close to the property.
If you wish to add another 2-6 guests, take a look at The Glamping Helipod and Jetstream also on QuirkyAccom.
This property is very popular so you must book ahead.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Private Hot Tub
Shared BBQ facilities
Welcome all ages
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
Leeds / Doncaster -Sheffield
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.