Beautifully restored beachfront train carriage accommodation which sleeps 6+2, in Selsey. Children welcome.
- Seabank is a house built around 2 converted 19th century Stroudley railway carriages.
- The house is on the seafront and overlooks the beach at Selsey.
- It can fit 8 - ideally 4 adults and 4 children - in 2 double bedrooms and 2 twins with bunkbeds/cot/single bed.
- There is an enclosed verandah with uninterrupted sea views as well as a fenced terrace with picnic table and benches.
- Bring your own bedding and towels please. Duvets and pillows are provided.
- There is plenty of living space - an open plan kitchen/diner, separate cosy sitting room with TV/DVD, and games and books.
Seabank is positioned right on the sea front - it's actually as close to the beach as you can get! The house is built around two beautifully converted 19th century Stroudley railway carriages, originally used on the Brighton to London line. Each of the coaches at Seabank has been carefully adapted to make the most of the original features, creating cosy and quirky living spaces.
Seabank sleeps 8 - ideal for 4 adults and 4 children - comprising 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin with bunkbeds/cot/single bed. There is a large enclosed verandah with wonderful uninterrupted sea views, and an open-plan kitchen/dining room, with all mod cons; also a separate cosy sitting room, with a TV, and a selection of DVDs, boards games and books to keep you entertained after your days out. As well as central heating, there is a wood-burning stove. Outside there is a fenced terrace area with "picnic" table and benches, so you can eat al fresco whilst enjoying the views of the beach and the sea.
Explore the local area and enjoy boat trips, bicycle hire and a local nature reserve. A little further afield in Sussex you can visit Chichester Cathedral, the Pallant Gallery, Fishbourne Roman Palace and the West Dean Gardens. Or treat the children to a day out at Fishers Farm Park which is about an hour away.
Duvets and pillows are provided, but you do need to take your own sheets/duvet covers/pillow-cases and towels/bathmat.
Dogs are permitted upon request at a cost of £30 per week.
Minimum stay is 2 nights; however in July, August and other holidays there are weekly bookings only. The changeover day is usually Friday.
Whole property for 5 or more
Bring outdoor towels
Bring your own linen
Bring your own towels
Welcome all ages
Only one rental here
Southampton / Gatwick
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.