A converted farm building now offers a stylish interior for guests to enjoy, plus outdoor seating, garden and hot tub. Close to Wells & Glastonbury.
- Converted barn with private hot tub and fire pit offers some true R+R for those looking to get away from it all, in Brent Knoll.
- The barn has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with exposed wooden beams for a bright airy feel.
- There are 3 bedrooms in the property, one with en-suite plus an extra family bathroom.
- Take a stroll into Brent Knoll for a delicious pint of local cider at the pub.
- This property offers a great base for exploring the Mendips and Quantock Hills.
Gorgeous converted barn situated in the village of Brent Knoll offers a tranquil refuge for those looking to seek some rest and relaxation with private hot tub for up to 6 guests.
The barn is open and spacious with exposed beams and has a bright and airy feel to it. Inside there is an open plan lounge, diner and kitchen with access to the outside courtyard via French doors. The lounge has a cosy L shaped sofa directed at the TV for the times you want to chill out, whilst the solid oak dining table space leads onto the modern kitchen with breakfast bar and wood burner.
There are 3 lovely bedrooms in the property, 2 of which are on the ground floor (king/superking), with one of these having direct access to the garden. The top floor holds the 3rd bedroom with double bed and beautiful exposed stone work. The master suite with garden access also has its own en-suite bathroom with wet room style shower and there is also a family bathroom with wet room style shower too.
Outside you can relax in the warmth of the bubbles of the covered hot tub, before chilling out around the fire pit for drinks and laughs.
Locally you can partake in hiking or cycling through the Mendip and Quantock Hills or take a visit to Wookey Hole. Once home take a short stroll to the nearby pub in the village of Brent Knoll for a typical Somerset glass of cider.
Children welcome. No pets.
Arrivals are Mondays for 3/4/7 nights, Tuesdays for 3 nights, Fridays for 2/3/7 nights and Saturdays for 2 nights. In July/August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrival.
Please click Check Availability, select dates to see a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
Bristol / Exeter
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.