Lake views and set in rural greenery, book a special stay at this house for a couple or up to 4. Total relaxation near Chepstow.
- A stunning lakeside location with 80 acres of meadow and woodland to explore.
- 5 star rating by Visit Wales.
- Originally a cricket pavillion, now a luxurious lake house with master bedroom with ensuite and also a twin bedroom.
- Children are welcome and there is lots of animals for them to visit on the farm plus badminton, boules or creating a forest den to keep them occupied.
- A large outside deck looks over the water and is great for dining outdoors and using the BBQ grill.
- There is no hot tub at the property, but the owners can recommend a local company who can bring one at extra cost for your stay.
EXCLUSIVELY BOOKABLE ON QUIRKYACCOM.com
Set deep within 80 acres of meadow and woodland you can find a luxurious modern Lake House that sleeps up to 4 on the edge of the beautiful Wye Valley, near Chepstow. The Lake House has been given a 5 star rating by Visit Wales!
Originally a cricket pavillion, the lake house has been renovated to a luxurious standard with a master bedroom with en-suite and a twin bedroom. Outside there is a large double level decking area which overlooks the lake, perfect for dining al fresco, making use of the BBQ grill. Inside the open plan living/ dining area ensures the property is light and airy with views over the lake from the living area and even from the bedroom. This is the perfect property to stay in for total relaxation.
Why not rent a hot tub and have it ready and waiting for you for the ultimate luxury experience! This is done through an outside agent - pricing not included.
There is plenty to do and see on this farm site with children loving the freedom of outdoor space and adults loving the tranquility and beauty of the area. Enjoy many walks around the grounds, taking time to spot the farm animals including the Highland cattle, Soay sheep, many chickens and Tilly the farm dog. Challenge the children to a game of badminton or boules or make a den in the forest before splashing in the river.
After a busy day enjoy a stroll to the local village for dinner in the pub. Further afield you can visit the towns of Monmouth, Tintern and Raglan. Those looking for adventure can try canoeing, rock-climbing, mountain biking and paddleboarding all within 10 miles of the site. Alternatively take in some culture with a visit to Tintern Abbey, where you can explore the ruins before enjoying a cuppa at one of the local village cafes.
Arrivals on Mondays and Fridays with minimum 3/4 night stay. The Lake House is open year round.
No pets. No group bookings.
Cardiff / Bristol
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.