Beautifully handcrafted shepherd's hut with stream-side location offers a rural retreat near the beaches at Tenby.
- Beautifully crafted shepherd's hut in a private location off a country lane, complete with garden furniture, patio and private parking.
- Wood clad interior with full sized double bed, compact kitchen diner and an en-suite shower room.
- Set in 5 acres of open pastureland, only a 20 minute drive to the Pembrokeshire coast with it's stunning scenery and beautiful beaches.
- Complimentary welcome pack included and fresh pick your own produce available from the near by vegetable plot.
- Watch the owner's Boer goats frolicking in the adjacent meadow.
Beautiful handcrafted shepherd's hut in a peaceful location offers a romantic rural retreat for 2 near Narbeth.
With incredible attention to detail and a quality finish, this hut offers all you could need for a perfect getaway. Inside there is a full size double bed, compact kitchen and dining area and ensuite shower room with toilet.
On a sunny day you can enjoy dining al fresco taking in the views over the surrounding fields whilst listening to the babbling of the stream. The owner's goats may come by and say hello if you are lucky! A vegetable plot, just outside the hut, is there for your enjoyment and here you can pick fresh tomatoes, salad and other seasonal veg.
Locally you can take a short drive to the cosmopolitan town of Narbeth where you can explore the artisan shops and galleries. Alternatively take a drive to the walled medieval town of Tenby with its pretty harbour, plethora of eateries and choice of five sandy beaches.
A welcome pack is provided on arrival.
No pets. No children.
2 night minimum stay.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Tea & Coffee
Parking alongside accom
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.