Roundhouse with Hot Tub just for 2. Located near Bude, within easy reach of North Cornwall's sandy beaches & coastal paths.
- Luxury roundhouse with private hot tub sleeps 2 in a handmade kingsize bed near Bude on the North Cornwall coastline.
- The roundhouse offers a cosy wood burning stove, reclining chair, dining area and rustic bathroom with large walk in shower.
- Outside you can relax in your hot tub, cook and dine al fresco in your unique kitchen or snuggle around the fire bowl.
- Guests at the roundhouse have access to all facilities on site including a games room, TV room, treatment room and outdoor pizza oven.
- There is a local pub within walking distance.
Perfectly located to enjoy the Cornish countryside and the coast this quirky wooden roundhouse with private hot tub offers the perfect romantic retreat for 2 near Bude.
Inside the roundhouse you can discover a handmade kingsize bed and a soft reclining chair next to the wood burning stove. From your bed you can enjoy watching the starry night sky through the clear port hole. The simple neat design of this property instantly makes you feel relaxed and at home. When it comes to dining you can choose to dine inside or retreat to your private outdoor space. The roundhouse also benefits from a quirky rustic style bathroom with large walk in shower.
Set in its own private garden this roundhouse offers all the privacy you could desire. With your own al fresco kitchen and dining space, you can enjoy soaking up the sunshine whilst you eat. After dining you can snuggle up next to the fire bowl or slip into your private hot tub!
Locally there is plenty to explore with the rugged Atlantic coast line just a short drive away. The town of Bude offers all amenities, bars and restaurants. A little further afield you can discover the medieval ruins of Penhallam Manor or have some fun at The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden.
Minimum 2 night stay with Mon/Wed/Fri arrivals. No Pets.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Book a massage
Private Hot Tub
Shared cooking facilities
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
No. You can bring your car to the roundhouse to unload your belongings, but then we ask it is kept in the carpark to keep the area free for children to play.What should we bring?
We ask that you don't wear outdoor shoes in the roundhouses, so slippers would be useful.Is there a restaurant on site?
There isn't a restaurant but you can order hampers of local Cornish produce or enjoy our frequent "pop up" street food nights too.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.