Well designed wooden bothy, great for couples or families located on the famous NC500, close to the Cromarty Firth.
- Wooden bothy hut sleeps 2+2 in a double bedroom and double sofa bed in Invergordon.
- The hut has an open plan living and dining area with TV and basic kitchenette facilities, plus an en-suite shower room.
- Outside the hut you can have fun around the fire pit or use the central communal BBQ hut.
- Children will enjoy the pirate ship park area whilst adults can relax taking in the beautiful scenery of the Highlands.
- Whilst here enjoy exploring the North Coast 500 or visit the Glenmorangie Distillery.
In the heart of the Highlands you can retreat to this lovely wooden bothy hut and enjoy making memories with your loved ones. Sleeping 2+2, this hut offers the ideal place for couples or a family looking to enjoy a Highlands staycation.
The hut offers a well designed practical space with all your could need for that perfect holiday. Inside there is a private bedroom with double bed and a double sofa bed for 2 extra guests. There is a private en-suite shower room, an open plan living / dining room with flat screen TV, plus a small kitchenette area with kettle and toaster. Free wifi is available for sharing your experiences with loved ones.
Outside you can enjoy dining al fresco or warm yourself around the fire pit. Why not book a camp fire and s'mores pack with marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate for an evening of delicious fun or book a BBQ pack with locally sourced products and cook up a storm at the central BBQ hut. Children will love the large pirate ship park too!
Locally you can explore the North Coast 500, on which the site is located. From here you can enjoy the scenic route around the north coast of Cornwall taking in local attractions such as the Glenmorangie Distillery, the Fyrish Monument or the beautiful city of Inverness with its indoor Victorian market and famous castle.
Dogs welcome - 1 large or 2 small.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub / Bar
Family friendly site
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Tea & Coffee
Shared BBQ facilities
Welcome all ages
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.